Put the verb into the right form. 1 We sometimes ____ (have to) work at night last month.2 When you are applying for
1. We sometimes had to work at night last month.
2. When you are applying for a job you should look through a lot of advertisements.
3. What did you do last evening?
4. Have you heard about Bob? – No, I haven’t. Where is he?
5. Do you have to work at weekends?
6. While I was travelling to work, I got stuck in a traffic jam.
7. I was reading your e-mail when you arrived in the evening.
8. You will have to call him tomorrow.
9. If you ask them, they will help you.
10. I will go to Los-Angeles, if I get a visa.
11. If I were you I would go to the interview.
12. When I arrived at work yesterday, my boss was speaking to someone on the phone.
13. Steve has been working for the same company for five years.
14. I will take the magazine back to the library when I read it.
15 You look tired. Did you work hard?