Put the verb in brackets into the Present,Past or Future Continuous Tense. 5. What journal you (to read) when I came
1. What journal were you reading when I came to the library?
2. The whole family was having dinner when the telephone rang.
3. Where was he going when the rain started?
4. She will be singing over the radio at 5 o’clock tomorrow.
5. They will not go on excursion with us. They will be having a lecture at 2 o’clock.
6. What will you be doing from 2 till 3 o’clock tomorrow?
7. The children were playing when we returned home.
8. Look! It is getting dark. It is going to rain in a minute.