.

The Kremlin (превод)

Язык: русский
Формат: реферат
Тип документа: Word Doc
0 446
Скачать документ

The Kremlin

The Kremlin is the symbol of first Russian and later Soviet power and
authority. Its crenellated red brick walls and 20 towers were built at
the end of the 15th century, when a host of Italian builders arrived in
Moscow at the invitation of Ivan III the Great. Of the most important
towers, the Saviour (Spasskaya) Tower leading to Red Square was built in
1491 by Pietro Solario, who designed most of the main towers; its belfry
was added in 1624-25. The chimes of its clock are broadcast by radio as
a time signal to the whole nation. Also on the Red Square front is the
St. Nicholas (Nikolskaya) Tower, built originally in 1491 and rebuilt in
1806. The two other principal gate towers–the Trinity (Troitskaya)
Tower, with a bridge and outer barbican (the Kutafya Tower), and the
Borovitskaya Tower–lie on the western wall.

Within the Kremlin walls is one of the most striking and beautiful
architectural ensembles in the world: a combination of churches and
palaces, which are open to the public and are among the city’s most
popular tourist attractions, and the highest offices of the state, which
are surrounded by strict security. Around the central Cathedral Square
(Sobornaya Ploshchad) are grouped three magnificent cathedrals, superb
examples of Russian church architecture at its height in the late 15th
and early 16th centuries. These and the other churches in the Kremlin
ceased functioning as places of worship after the Revolution and are now
museums. The white stone Cathedral of the Assumption (Uspensky Sobor) is
the oldest, built in 1475-79 in the Italianate-Byzantine style. Its
pure, simple, and beautifully proportioned lines and elegant arches are
crowned by five golden domes. The Orthodox metropolitans and patriarchs
of the 14th to the 18th century are buried there. Across the square is
the Cathedral of the Annunciation (Blagoveshchensky Sobor), built in
1484-89 by craftsmen from Pskov; though burned in 1547, it was rebuilt
in 1562-64. Its cluster of chapels is topped by golden roofs and domes.
Inside are a number of early 15th-century icons attributed to Theophanes
the Greek and to Andrey Rublyov, considered by many to be the greatest
of all Russian icon painters. The third cathedral, the Archangel
(Arkhangelsky), was rebuilt in 1505-08; in it are buried the princes of
Moscow and tsars of Russia (except Boris Godunov) up to the founding of
St. Petersburg.

Just off the square stands the splendid, soaring white bell tower of
Ivan the Great; built in the 16th century and damaged in 1812, it was
restored a few years later. At its foot is the enormous Tsar Bell
(Tsar-Kolokol), cast in 1733-35 but never rung. Nearby is the Tsar
Cannon (Tsar-Pushka), cast in 1586. Beside the gun are located the
mid-17th-century Cathedral of the Twelve Apostles (Sobor Dvenadtsati
Apostolov) and the adjoining Patriarchal Palace.

On the west of Cathedral Square is a group of palaces of various
periods; the Palace of Facets (Granovitaya Palata)–so called from the
exterior finish of faceted, white stone squares–was built in 1487-91.
Behind it is the Terem Palace of 1635-36, which incorporates several
older churches, including the Resurrection of Lazarus (Voskreseniye
Lazarya), dating from 1393. Both became part of the Kremlin Great
Palace, built as a royal residence in 1838-49 and formerly used for
sessions of the Supreme Soviet of the U.S.S.R.; its long, yellow-washed
facade dominates the riverfront. It is connected to the Armoury Palace
(Oruzheynaya Palata), built in 1844-51 and now the Armoury Museum,
housing a large collection of treasures of the tsars. Along the
northeast wall of the Kremlin are the Arsenal (1702-36), the former
Senate building (1776-88), and the School for Red Commanders (1932-34).
The only other Soviet-period building within the Kremlin is the Palace
of Congresses (1960-61), with a vast auditorium used for political
gatherings and as a theatre.

Перевод текста: The Kremlin

Кремль – символ первого русского языка и более поздней советской власти
и власти. Его зубчатые красные кирпичные стены и 20 башен были построены
в конце 15-ого столетия, когда хозяин итальянских строителей прибыл в
Москву в приглашении Ивана III Великое. Из самых важных башен, Спаситель
(Spasskaya) Башня, приводящая к Красной площади была построена в 1491
Пьетро Соларио, который проектировал большинство главных башен; его
колокольня была добавлена в 1624-25. Перезвоны его часов переданы по
радио как сигнал времени к целой нации. Также на Красной площади фронт –
С-. Николас (Nikolskaya) Башня, построенная первоначально в 1491 и
восстановленный в 1806. Две других основных башни ворот – Троица
(Troitskaya) Башня, с мостом и внешним барбаканом (Башня Kutafya), и
Башня Borovitskaya – лежит на западной стене.

I

gdTZ„

, приписанных Theophanes грек и Андрею Раблиову, которого полагают
многие быть самым большим всех российских живописцев изображения. Третий
собор, Архангел (Arkhangelsky), был восстановлен в 1505-08; в этом
похоронены принцы Москвы и цари России (кроме Бориса Годанова) до
основания Санкт-Петербурга.

Только от квадрата выдерживает роскошную, взлетевшую белую колокольню
Ивана Великое; построенный в 16-ом столетии и поврежденный в 1812, это
было восстановлено несколько лет спустя. В его ноге – огромный Царь Белл
(Царь-Kolokol), брошенный в 1733-35, но никогда ступенька. Поблизости –
Орудие Царя (Царь-Pushka), брошенный в 1586. Около оружия расположены
Собор середины 17-ого столетия этих Двенадцати Апостолов (Собор
Двенадтсати Апостолов) и смежный Патриархальный Дворец.

На западе Собора Квадрат – группа дворцов различных периодов; Дворец
Аспектов (Granovitaya Palata) – так называемый от внешнего конца
граненых, белых каменных площадей – был построен в 1487-91. Позади этого
– Дворец Terem 1635-36, который включает несколько старших церквей,
включая Восстановление Лазараса (Voskreseniye Lazarya), датируясь от
1393. Оба стали частью Кремлевского Большого Дворца, построенного как
королевское место жительства в 1838-49 и прежде использовали для сессий
Верховного Совета СССР; его длинный, желто-вымытый фасад доминирует над
набережной. Это связано со Дворцом Склада оружия (Oruzheynaya Palata),
построено в 1844-51 и теперь Музей Склада оружия, размещение большое
собрание сокровищ царей. По северо-восточной стене Кремля – Арсенал
(1702-36), прежний Сенат, строящий (1776-88), и Школа для Красных
Командующих (1932-34). Единственное другое здание советского периода в
пределах Кремля – Дворец Конгрессов (1960-61), с обширной аудиторией,
используемой для политических сборов и как театр.

Похожие документы
Обсуждение
    Заказать реферат
    UkrReferat.com. Всі права захищені. 2000-2019